Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sheer Immortality

Well, once again I have had my hopes dashed by existence. I am still here, and though that is slightly irksome, I must admit that I am happy to still be around to screw with humanity at large. It is hot as Hell in this house (appropriately) and I am sweating my ever loving balls off, but fortunately I did install my AC unit in my room before departing for work, so my room is very pleasant to be in. Now if only my presence was as pleasant to be in I would have all the ladies here. ;-) Well I am hot, sweaty and tired (sadly not from physical exertion of the erotic kind) so I believe I will wrap it up for another time. BRB

14 comments:

Super Doom Monkey said...

You are complaining about your lack of booty and yet you have gotten far more than I over the last few months. Something is wrong with this picture.......And yet, I hope to find more booty to add to your room. Happy hunting.

Anonymous said...

You most definitely should 'wrap it' up.

Super Doom Monkey said...

WOW. LMFAO at the subcontext there.

Enfuego Miguel said...

LOL, that is pretty damn funny. Consider it "wrapped"

Unknown said...

yeah enfeugo you are NOT getting any sympathy from me regarding the bootie dept :-P

regardless you should "wrap" it up and play ball...safely :-[

i am glad you are updating your blogger more often you are a fun person

brb

Unknown said...

enfuego you get more trim than a golf course. stop complaining. :-/

Unknown said...

It's about that time for you to update your homepage :-(

Unknown said...

enfuego - It's about that time for you to update your homepage :-(

Unknown said...

enfuego - It's about that time for you to update your homepage :'(

Super Doom Monkey said...

Apparently Enfuego forgot where it is, because he is clearly not picking it up.

Anonymous said...

The last time I spoke to Enfuego he was working 2nd and 3rd shift. I think he deserves a pass.

Unknown said...

Well, that is no excuse. that still leaves first shift for updating.

Anonymous said...

Agreed with Browndr.

Unknown said...

enfuego - It's about that time for you to update your homepage :'(