Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sheer Death

I really feel as though tonight may in fact be the night in which the universe finally puts a stop to my heinous existence. Or at least I hoping that it will be merciful and do so. I am so fucking exhausted. Today was an utter nightmare at work being that I was alone, as is normal on the weekends, however today the entire hospital and indeed the entire West Michigan area decided to go absolutely ape shit. In 8 hours I somehow managed to accomplish an amount of work that would be a difficult task with even the standard 3 man shift. Needless to say, I am the Shit. I also managed to do all of this without losing my temper. That alone is a Herculean task for me so I am doubly proud of myself. So right now I am sitting here reflecting on the day, rewarding myself with the sweet nectar of the gods, ALCOHOL, and preparing myself for the deep slumber that I am hoping will envelop me this evening. If everything works out in my favor, I will not awaken from said slumber and attain blissful oblivion. BRB booze and.................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard the way you yelled at that bitch braking on 131...

Enfuego Miguel said...

That was absolutely fucking ridiculous. Who the fuck stops after merging onto the fucking highway. Holy Crap I should have hit that bitch. Good times!