Thursday, April 05, 2007

Mechanics = Heebs

I swear to GOD if I didn't love driving so much I would just fucking walk everywhere. Jesus Christ, all I wanted to do was get my fucking brakes on my fucking truck fixed, you know, make it drivable. But not these asshole, they want to do the brakes, an alignment, shocks/struts, etc. All to bring my truck to "100%". All told they wanted to take $1300 from me. I told them no thanks. Then they said that it would be $949 to do the brakes and alignment. I told them again negative, to put it back together and mi padre would come and get it. (Best Dad Ever) Then they tell me the can do my brakes and forget all the other "recommendations" for $479. You know what fuckers, if you had told me that the first time, you would have my damn business, but you screwed the pooch on that one. So mechanics can kiss my ass and if my truck breaks down again, I am just going to start taking the Rapid, it has to be cheaper. BRB

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I loath driving. I just spent over a G to get the wheel bearings fixed on my car. When I finally get a job back downtown the first thing I'm going to do is stop driving.

The worlds best friend really is a mechanic.....

apparently you are a legend now...lol :-*

Anonymous said...

lol as well.

500 bucks for brakes is still pretty effing ridiculous

I did all 4 new rotors and brake pads on my intrepid for like 129.

Anonymous said...

Everyone should walk to work. And I can say that, because I do.

Unknown said...

Goedge is full of "smack". She told me she routinely drives to work :-P

You don't walk to work every day :-P

Anonymous said...

I DO NOT ROUTINELY DRIVE.

Unknown said...

enfuego it's about that time again...please update your website it's been a month

also add your links back to the right side my google page ranking needs all the help it can get.

Kramer said...

Wes is right. Pick it up.

Unknown said...

pick it up kramer :-[

Unknown said...

you call yourself a legend but you haven't updated your homepage in over 6 weeks....

it's time to pick it the FUK up enfuego :-P

Anonymous said...

Enfuego is going on 2 months sans update. that is not a gg.

pick it up enfuego.

Anonymous said...

You should flush this blog down the toilet.