Sunday, December 10, 2006

PARTAY!!!!!!

Wow it has only been 2 days since my last post and here I am again. Don't get excited, I am not going to entrall you all with a scathing diatribe, using words that the devil himself has never conceived. Instead, I am writing to let anyone I may not have already told, that I am going to have a gathering over at my place on Sat.the 16th. This is not going to be some over the top beerfest, where people are heaving into whatever container they believe can hold their stomach contents. No this is going to be a pre-B.O.B. shin-dig. Goedge is going to be in town this coming weekend, so we might as well all hang out at the BOB. :-(
Anyone who wishes to hang out before the actual bar trip is more than welcome to stop over. Festivities will begin at 4 pm. and shall move downtown when Meyer gets his sorry ass to my place. Bring beverages if you so desire, at some point I am sure dinner will be attained. Anyone who needs directions can call me. OK tired of being at work, so BRB and I hope to see all of you at the very least at the BOB

No comments: