Sunday, June 04, 2006

Would You Like A Dance?

Well this week has been quite interesting. I got to go to the bar twice, the first being on Tuesday night and then again on Wednesday. All I have to say about Tuesday is WOW. Apparently I felt the need to get violetly drunk, and if that wasn't enough, I managed to get up and sing " Rough and Ready " for the entire establishment. Sweet Jesus Christ I suck, but I had a good time. Afterwards Meyer and I went to Denny's where I sobered up and ate a feast. So needless to say I was in no mood to drink on Wednesday, but when it is you buddies birthday you go with the flow. To Tini Bikinis I went after a long day of work and watched Jefe manage to all but take home one of the dancers, yet again. Good going Jefe.( sniff... I'm so proud) I did not get drunk, but I did get an amazing lap dance. The girl sucked my ear, WOW! SCHWING! So all in all it was a very good couple of nights. Well that is about it for this post so BRB.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHWING!!! SHWING!!!

Kramer said...

Of course the stripper is going to act like she might go home with him. Its how they get more money.

Whores.

Anonymous said...

women....argh....

i'm glad a female danced on your jock and gave you a wood :-[

Anonymous said...

i've heard that chicks like giving lap dances to young guys like us...

It's got to be more fun than some 58 year old wash out, eh?

GG enfuego. Lap dances are good things.

Anonymous said...

update your website