Wednesday, May 10, 2006

S.O.S. (Same Old Shit!)

These last few days have passed like most do, meaning that I have done precisely dick. I went to Detroit this weekend as it was my Mom's birthday, had a fantastic margarita at Chili's, and enjoyed cable television.Since coming home I have gone to work, downloaded shit, played video games, ate food that is no good for me, played Oblivion and slept. Basically, I live a life of utter sameness, and yet it is also truely great. I will however try to pick it up and do some things that are worthy of relating to the rest of the world, right now it is pretty slow. Got to go, McDonald's is calling.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will call you tomorrow for lunch.

Anonymous said...

LUNCHY MUNCHIE FOR ENFUEGO?!!?!??!

Clearly you should get a triple from wendys instead. Also you don't have any good stories from handeling materials? :-(

Enfuego Miguel said...

Neg. I am currently all out of " good " stories. It has been rather slow.

Anonymous said...

pick it up