Sunday, September 27, 2009

We Come To It At Last

Well, it is a quiet Sunday afternoon and as I sit here watching the Return of the King I feel the need to scribe a post for the rest of the world. So what is new with me, well that is a big nothing. I utterly despise going to work, but that is really nothing new. I am absolutely pissed that they are forcing me to get a flu shot, I am ok with the TB test, but seriously a flu shot. Ef them. I have never wanted to get a flu shot, and want to get one even less now that I have to get it. Seriously, I think this "swine" flu thing is really getting out of hand, but what can you do about it. BTW, Frodo is such a bitch, just an FYI for everyone. SMEAGOL?! OH NO, Gamgee just took a tumble and is pissed. YAY! BRB

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Frodo pretty much is a gigantic dillhole. You should have mentioned your victory in Mass Effect

brb