Thursday, October 02, 2008

Can I call you Joe?

What can I say about the Vice Presidential debate? How would I describe it? Painful. Sarah Palin was absolutely worthless in that debate. She can not stay on task and answer the questions. And is she really serious about all this "Golly" "Darn right"stuff? Unbe-fucking-lievable! If I have said it once I have said it a million times, what the HELL was John McCain thinking when he chose her. She is a terrible choice for VP. She is clearly not ready to step up to the big leagues. I mean, that "team of mavericks" cliche was getting pretty old pretty damn fast, thankfully Biden took a jab at that. Now Joe Biden, on the other hand, was polished and respectful. His points were well established, clear and concise. I think that he was by far the winner in this debate, regardless about what others may think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think my nuts probably could have won that debate!! JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!