Monday, March 19, 2007

Enfuego's Public Apology

In response to comments made on both my my blog and Myspace page, I feel that it is my obligation to offer a public apology to certain individuals.

To both Emily and certainly Megan, I apologize for any emotional discomfort my frivolous posting of possibly damaging images may have or will cause you. It was my intent to poke a little good natured fun at two of my dearest friends. (Also two of my more vocal blog posting critics) I realize that through my actions these images may fall into the hands of those that will not take them for what they are, a celebration of the best things in this life, friends and fun. I will, at the request of either party, remove these images from all media outlets that I have personally delivered them to.

Once again I offer my most humble and sincere apologies to Emily and Megan. I hope that through my witless actions I have not caused either of you permanent emotional or professional harm.

Most Apologetically

Michael A. V S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. Maybe I'm being overdramatic? Probably. But I also won't be sharing any pics with you again. ;o)

Em said...

I love you once again.

Unknown said...

I am glad you updated your website with two females smooching and one bonging.

Now just ad some nudity and this could be the best website ever created

now it's that time again for you up to update your homepage.