Saturday, April 22, 2006

I Hate the World!

Due to the recent shit that I have received about the frequency of my posts, I have decided to bend to the will of the masses and relate my experiences and perhaps a few of my thoughts. I have been performing my duties at the hospital in an admirable fashion( Hence I am known by my co-worker as Captain Save-A-Nurse), I have seen old friends( LOL at Fat Kramer), I have licked Goedge's face( Tastes like Chicken) and played crazy amounts of Oblivion. Also, Thanks to the hospitality of Johnson and Vanberge, I had a fantastic Easter dinner in a family atmosphere, thereby meeting the legendary MickeyVB. It was a huge honor to finally, after all of these years, meet the man that gave rise to the " Brothers McManus". Well, now that I have related my experiences, I will now share some thoughts. First, Wes you are clearly the WORST PERSON EVER because you passed up Easter dinner to do Fucking HOMEWORK!!!! Secondly, I believe that Emily is right in that Goedge has expressed her true feelings in her desire to experience the savory flavor of my testes. Good going Em! I am currently under the influence of several Coor's Lights and have attained Flo's birthday, it is a good day for me. Other than that I have nothing else to relate. BRB

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because I have been mentioned in this post my life is now complete. YES! OH, and Enfuego, I have accepted the job that is across the street from where you live.... Now I can call you for lunch ALL THE TIME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Where do I begin the spamming?
I really hope my face doesn't 'taste like chicken'. Also, I'm not going to tongue any part of the male anatomy.
Also, the silver bullet kills werewolves.

Anonymous said...

apparently I'm the wpe for having commitments

also i'm sure goedge has a strong desire to consume the "savory flavor" of your salty ballsack discharge :-[

:-[

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Enfuego would rather consume his own savory flavor than have me do it. Can we drop this subject yet? Oy vey.

Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autofellatio

=

enfuego

Enfuego Miguel said...

LMAO.... These are clearly the best comments that have ever existed. Em, do call me for lunch. Goedge does in fact taste like chicken and enjoy salty ball goodness, and Wes is still the WPE.

Anonymous said...

i am without question..for all extensive purposes the best human ever born other then jack bauer

Anonymous said...

Enfuego, you should really block all of my comments so that I don't keep digging myself into a bigger hole. I heart Enfuego. Block G0edge.

Anonymous said...

There should be no blocking of the Goedge. She is a funny kid. Wesley certainly is the BPE. Enfuego I will call you soon.

Anonymous said...

1) Block Enfuego
2) Goedge does kick utter ass
3) I am pretty badass O:-)
4) Don't call enfuego...EVER >:o

Anonymous said...

wesley, I heart you and that's why I must tell you - "intents and purposes." :-*

Enfuego Miguel said...

Wes = WPE
Goedge = Cool
Em = Bad ass
Jack Bauer = Chuck Norris - Gayness
I Rock
Peace

Anonymous said...

Did you just say that Jack Bauer is gay?

Enfuego Miguel said...

No I said Chuck Norris is gay, I wish I could block Wes RussellTee, but sadly that is not possible.