Friday, March 31, 2006

Day Off Madness

Sweet Buddha I love days off!
Let's see, after going to the bar and then getting Taco Bell of doom( Grilled Chicken Ceasar Stuffed Burritos are the Fucking Shit) I stayed up with Meyer and Jefe watching the last 2 episodes of 24 that I have missed due to the new job. I rolled into bed about 5 am and got up today at 1pm. To add to that sweetness, today is payday and my first Spectrum check is the shit and it isn't even a full check. And to cap it all off, apparently Meyer has foolishly entered a drinking contest with someone described as a machine so I may have to see how that turns out, I think Meyer is going to literally die so it will probably be funny as hell. I think that this will turn out to be the best day that I have had for a while so I had better enjoy it to the fullest. BRB

2 comments:

Mg said...

It would not be funny AT ALL if Aaron Meyer died.

Enfuego Miguel said...

Clearly you are not in the right frame of mind to appreciate the humor in his death. Pick it up.